We will only collect information you are willing to provide it. Please ensure you will update your personal details if any of your information changed. In order to do any of the following, you are required to provide us with certain details: your name, email address, product selections, shipping address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. For example, we can use your personal information to:
1. Help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
2. Fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
3. Sign up for our email newsletters.
4. Register on the site and allow us to send you email notifications and promotional information.
5. Inform you the latest information, products, and services that we offer. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice. How does SoloDress.com use and disclose information collected from me offline?
The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.